The Amazon Revolution
Watch on demand!
With 100 million Prime subscribers and more products and services launching daily, the Amazon revolution continues to disrupt traditional shopping behavior, leaving manufacturers and brick-and-mortar retailers wondering how they can collaborate or compete with the internet giant.
Watch the recorded webinar during which we’ll analyze shopper behavior and survey data from InfoScout’s consumer panel to profile Amazon and discuss:
- How has Amazon transformed the traditional shopper journey?
- Who wins on Amazon: big or small brands?
- How has $13.4 billion Whole Foods acquisition affected Share of Wallet across traditional and emerging channels?
- What impact did the post-acquisition price reduction at Whole Foods have on shopper behavior?
- How does Amazon’s advertising spend compare to competitive retailers?
We’ll also overview consumer attitudes toward Amazon, including the categories that they’d most like Amazon to enter and how quickly they envision switching to a ‘primarily Amazon’ world.
Don’t miss this in-depth look at how the world’s largest internet retailer has revolutionized the shopper’s journey in this webinar presented by InfoScout’s Director of Client Services, Jen Torretti, and Client Services Analyst, Vicky Zhang.