2021 Trade Promotions Review: Emerging Trends & The Impact on Consumer Behavior
Watch On Demand Today!
COVID-19 transformed promotional strategies in 2020. Retailers began the year by ceasing nearly all promotions in response to pantry loading, then increased digital promotions to keep pace with shopper behavior, and finally returned to a 'pseudo-normal' strategy to attract shoppers back to stores.
With the dust still settling from a year of constant disruption, 2021 has already presented new challenges for brands and retailers.
In the second installment of our State of Trade Promotions series, Numerator’s Kate Kurtzrock, General Manager of Promo Intel, and Ryne Misso, Sr. Solutions Consultant, will provide actionable insights for brands and retailers from an analysis of the 1H 2021 promotional landscape, including:
- How to adapt promotional strategies based on shifting consumer behavior and sentiment
- The impact of supply chain challenges and inflation on promotional pricing
- A status check on the weekly ad: emerging trends in the promotional landscape
- How top-tier promotions have affected shopper behavior
- Key considerations for trade promotions in 2022 and beyond