Home Improvement Consumer Survey Report
To provide a comprehensive understanding of shopper intentions for home improvement projects in 2021, we surveyed 1,500 verified Home Improvement buyers to identify what motivated 2020 purchases, how consumers plan to improve their homes and yards in 2021, and how reopening would affect those plans.
Download the report to learn:
- What kind of home improvement projects shoppers took on in 2020, and if they completed those projects
- If and how COVID-19 impacted consumer decisions to start projects in 2020
- If consumers are planning more projects in 2021, and what kind of projects they expect to take on
- How the COVID-19 reopening transition might affect consumers’ home improvement plans
- As a bonus, find out consumer preferences for online vs. in-store home improvement purchases