Impact of Heritage on Hispanic & Latino Consumer Behavior
In order to authentically engage with Hispanic & Latino shoppers, it’s vital that brands and retailers understand the nuanced influence of their cultural heritage. In this report, we examine the preferences and behaviors of Hispanic & Latino consumers as a whole and through the lens of heritage identity, with a focus on three central themes: family, the dinner table, and language.
Download the report to learn:
- The demographic and psychographic makeup of different heritage groups within the Hispanic & Latino community.
- Why Hispanic & Latino homes are driving the next generation of shoppers and how heritage affects the brands they purchase for them.
- How first-generation households will transform the basket
- The key categories where heritage identity has a significant impact on preferences & purchasing decisions.
- How language diversity in Hispanic & Latino households influences their media habits and preferences for heritage brands.