Questions on how to leverage Numerator insights? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopper behavior is rapidly changing, and retailers are taking note and re-inventing their strategies ─ especially America’s largest retailer, Walmart. As the only consumer panel that tracks the online and offline behavior of the same shoppers, Numerator is uniquely positioned to help brands effectively partner with Walmart to drive growth and to provide guidance to retailers, including Walmart, on how to win their fair share of sales.
In this 45 minute webinar, you will receive high level insight into how shifting shopper behavior has affected Walmart’s business, as well as practical steps to take to evaluate the performance of your brand or category. You’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate each area of Walmart’s business, from B&M to OPD and .com
- Determine how your category buyers behave in-store versus online
- Compare different buyer groups to determine the merchandising, messaging, and media channels that will engage them
- Identify leakage from Walmart to other retailers, including Amazon, and highlight areas for growth
- Determine where new households are entering Walmart OPD, B&M, or .com