Friend, Foe or Frenemy: Unpacking Online Shopping
Download the Slides
With online shopping on the rise, manufacturers and retailers are left wondering if services like Click and Collect and subscription deliver incremental sales for their brand & category? Or, are they cannibalizing in-store purchases?
Join us for an exclusive webinar in which we take a look at what’s driving the growth in eCommerce CPG sales, how different categories are affected on and offline, and how shoppers are behaving. We’ll answer the questions below (and more):
- How valuable are trips online compared to in-store trips for different categories
- How does brand loyalty change on and offline
- Why is winning a shopper’s first trip online so important
- What are the new laws of online shopping that manufacturers and retailers must understand
- How you can partner with retail or manufacturer partners to grow on and offline
Powered by the InfoScout OmniPanelTM, the only consumer purchase panel that provides a connected view into household spending across in-store and online channels, Numerator is the only market intelligence firm that can provide you answers to these questions (and more!).