Questions on how to leverage Numerator data to drive growth? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COVID-19 pandemic triggered significant changes in the day-to-day lives of consumers, particularly in how they cook and eat. At-home eating has become more important, and that shift in turn has brought a boost to related housewares categories.
Watch on demand as Numerator consultants Katie Smith & Matt Prazuch explore pandemic-driven trends in housewares purchase behavior and provide consumer expectations for future category purchases as they resume pre-pandemic lifestyles. Specifically, they cover:
- Which housewares categories saw the biggest pandemic boost
- What related categories saw increases driven by these housewares purchases
- Who new-to-the-category shoppers are, and how brands and retailers can engage them
- How items purchased during the pandemic have been incorporated into everyday life
- How pandemic-driven purchases will affect future buying decisions in the category