Numerator's consumer sentiment survey is fielded to 1,000+ consumers on a monthly basis. All consumers are active members of Numerator's 100,000 person OmniPanel. Responses are shown at a total level and also broken out by COVID-19 vaccine status & intention, based on Numerator’s Premium Vaccine People Groups.
Waves 1-3 (March - May) of this monthly survey were broken out based on vaccine status & intention information gathered from consumers February 2021.
Waves 4+ (June+) are broken out based on updated vaccine status & intention information gathered from consumers May 2021. Breakouts include Vaccinated & Won't Get Vaccine. Consumers who are unsure or still awaiting their vaccine are included in the survey sample and total rollup, but are not specifically broken out given their small overall percent of the total population.
Timing & Sample Size of Waves:
- Wave 1: March 15, n= 2,083
- Wave 2: April 18, n= 2,262
- Wave 3: May 17, n= 2,316
- Wave 4: June 12, n= 1,069 (*updated sample information)
- Wave 5: July 15, n= 1,071
- Wave 6: August 13, n= 1,108 (*added & tweaked select questions)
- Wave 7: September 17, n=1,085
- Wave 8: October 18, n=1,080
- Wave 9: November 17, n=1,072
- Wave 10: December 12, n=1,130 (*tweaked select questions)
- Wave 11: January 9, n=1,039
- Wave 12: February 10, n=1,038
- Wave 13: March 9, n=1,021
- Wave 14: April 14, n=1,041
- Wave 15: May 12, n=1,045