We've taken what we've always done and made it even easier.
Millions of consumers
Introducing the Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights.
- You have the right to know what data is being collected
- You have the right to share in the value of your data
- You have the right to opt out easily at any time
- You have the right to know how your data is being used
- You have the right to have privacy terms easily understood
- You have the right to access or remove your data
Even more emerging behaviors and sharing are in pilot with consumers. Speak to your Numerator representative to learn more.
Get in touch