Amazon Prime Day Live Coverage: Consumer Insights Coming from Numerator
Verified Amazon Purchase and Survey Data Available on Prime Day 2021
CHICAGO, June 17, 2021 -- Numerator, a data and tech company serving the market research space, announced it will publish live updates on consumer purchasing and sentiment through its Amazon Prime Day 2021 Tracker. The first data release will be available on Monday, June 21 at Noon Eastern, with subsequent updates posting throughout the Prime Day event, ending on Wednesday, June 23.
Numerator’s Amazon Prime Day Tracker compiles a live look across Numerator data sources to bring immediate insights into Prime Day activity, including:
- Order insights (order sizes, orders per household, household spend)
- Item level insights (top items, average price per item)
- Shopper insights (gender, age, income, urbanicity)
- Survey insights from verified Prime Day buyers
The Numerator Prime Day Survey will launch with the start of Prime Day, and will be fielded to verified Amazon buyers to understand consumer sentiment, purchase intent, and influencers, including:
- Influence of Prime Day deals on the purchase
- Impact of COVID-19 on Prime membership and Amazon shopping
- Deal satisfaction levels for Prime Day, Cyber Monday and Black Friday
- Categories purchased on Prime Day
- Other retailers considered for Prime Day purchases
A subset of the survey results will be published in the Numerator Amazon Prime Day Tracker, and full results will be made available in a post-Prime Day report, or by request on Prime Day.
The Numerator Amazon Prime Day Tracker will feature live data derived from a 1 million+ household Numerator panel. Numerator is the leading source of detailed eCommerce data, including Amazon, as part of a seamless view of consumer buying regardless of whether people shop on or offline. It is built on a technology platform enabling rapid access to data.
Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,400 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
View this release on PR Newswire.